The Water Sciences research group was well represented at AGU 2011.
Several poster presentations were made across a range of water-related topics (with Birmingham authors) including:
- Assessing future changes in pan-European environmental flows (Cedric Laizé and David Hannah)
- Nested heat tracer experiments for identifying heterogeneity of aquifer-river exchange at multiple scales (Stefan Krause and David Hannah)
- Ocean-atmosphere forcing of summer streamflow drought in Great Britain (David Hannah)
- Space-time variability in river flow regimes of northeast Turkey (Faize Şaris, David Hannah and Warren Eastwood)
- The climatic sensitivity of river temperature regimes in England and Wales (Grace Garner, David Hannah and Jon Sadler)
- Water Temperature Dynamics in High Arctic River Basins (Phil Blaen, David Hannah and Sandy Milner)